posts
tag
links
profile
others
WELCOME TO BLACK PUNK GIRL'S BLOG.
MY BRO WENT 4 MIDNIGHT....hahahahaha. Time to take CONTROL after some1 remind to update my BLOG.
Wat did I find out..my bro flung lost of paper..OMG!!!! I tink he's mad (BTW, dats my eldest fav quote). Tot he was pulling my leg..so I wen in his blog....Yar, he did failed most papers. Hence, told him more sitting at front panel, video clips or SCV for next exam..(Is there amnymore...??) Internally I was very, very dissappointed. Well, there goes his MP3.
Me kip praying that he will do well future..
WerkS....sucks as usual..most of the days reached home late..& start late next day...kwanG3!!
I really feel embarrsed..but wat can I do..I too damn bloody tired.. Mentally & physically. Kinda doing 2 jobs actually. My bro-in-law is FARKING damn lazy...OMG!!!! Damn rite...he is the last person whom I wanna met in END OF DAYS...as for now..I cun run away, he's staying w/me....sobs.
Baji came over 2 days ago..oh my I missed him...hehehehe. But he looks as strong & determine..but I can see his tired eyes. My 2nd sis, so excited abt MSN..haiz!!(She is a mountain tortise...heheheh) Oooppss..I cun b dat proud. Anyway, will continue abt them soon.
Hola...my fren at level 5. I tink u noe who...keep in touch yar..miss duz days. Even if we are damn stuck w/workloads...hehehehe at least Im updating now...
bye, bye...
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
5/23/2005 12:28:00 AM
Put your tagboard code HERE!(:
Me!!
Very organise
Loves to eat chocolates & yoghurt
Chicken skins..haha
Loves my bed
Unlike ME!!
Being pushed around
Lazy people
Last minute decision (Im quite fickle minded)
(:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com