Hi peeeoooppplleee.......
Hubby accident again, thank GOD, its minor. I hv 2 nurse him & was guven 2 days MC. So, sum ppl will think Im havin a long weekend. Yeah rite, me cuming back tomolo. Spring cleaning those SHIT werks as dat CAMEL jus dun understand. Pressure, pressure, pressure...BTW, y do we have to werk?....
Hi Beary fren, I may b the next Reebena Qoo, if u noe wat I mean. Its true, I been doin a lot of thinking lately. But my character dozen allow me to take things lightly, unlike my other admin the feelin of (Bo Chap). Dat Camel relli NUTS...Ya Allah...kuat kan lah Iman ku & Semangat agar aku dapat menempuh segala dugaan. Haizah, really need to find time & chat w/u...just 4 a shoulder to cry on...
Ok la..nid early rest...1st time in Admin ONSITE dat I cum back during d Saturday...tak pe la..demi utk kebaikan...Insyallahhh
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
7/15/2005 11:39:00 PM