Hi peps,
For the 1st time Im updating for sooo long at home. Guess wat...heheheh my manager loan NB to home weekly to complete my report. So, after so much of stress I log in using my home IE....wua ha ha ha..
As usual my bro ade sakit 'M' nye or mainly he's having preliminary Exam right now..so no time to bring over PC to recover.
Nonetheless, Im enjoying in the benefits of the Co's unit.
Well, well, wat shud I say now. Firstly, bad news: No more Honda 954 & this is for real. This gonna take much longer. I just have to be very patient. Werk wise, normal..getting stresser..(Ade such word ke?)
Hi beary fren, I kinda overherd that u guys goin out. Well, its ok w/me...I know Im dat type of flying aeroplane. Hmmm...yyaaawnn..will update again...
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
9/21/2005 01:55:00 AM