What should I start with? Work life is getting incredibly horrifying. Lots of new procedures. OMG!! Feels like goin to China for more self assurance. Luckily the new gerl is here. Yeah, but its not an overnite thing that she will adapt to the new environment. Hhmm...hendaklah aku berbanyak bersabar.
Den wat...famili issue again. But I don't mind. These fanatic, unappreciate bunch of ppl will have their own cost & effect. It is just my fate being the 1 and only and exceptional case for being different than them. Most of the time I was being called the 'PRACTICAL Ones'. That's hurt actually....Nonetheless, I still dun hate them, they are my flesh & blood. Hence, the only person whom with are my dad & hubby.
Now fasting month, so its our challenge among all. Hope Im able to tackle most of undesirable things, esp at werk. Well then, gtg now.
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
10/09/2005 11:12:00 AM