Christmas 2005 was bit different & a wonderful for me.
I received last minute call from my Gaydak & they brought us to Changi for makaning. Eerrmmm..da lama tak pergi, so my hubby & Bedel wen. We truly had a great time there.
On Sunday, we planned to go JB but end up at Melaka...ha ha ha. Went over to some of the plantation, biasala petik itu-ini..once reached at Melaka for late lunch, dat was wat my crazy aunty decided to stay overnite..
OMG!!! With no proper back pack, not even my facial wash! Well, dat was 1 of the craziest. Dah 2 takpe..hotel lak takde. Luckily, their cousin is our tour guide and manage to get us 1 over aged hotel for dat few hours of sleep. Hmmm...now everyone were askin about this New Year.
I told dem, no plans at the moment. But watever happens..definitely I bring over some of my personal things, just in case.
I am really satisfied...ok den, dat all.
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
12/27/2005 07:38:00 PM