Saturday we drove up to Melaka, unfortunately it was raining damn heavy, I barely see the car in front. Well, overnight at my hubby's fren house. It was cool..
The big day arrive and we were like dragging under the scorching sun. Unexpectedly, the spectators were like double than last year. As usual, we found our spot. Mom & bro was kinda ok ok when the 125 & 250 cc race along. I was torn halfway due to my gum infection.
Then, the biggest moment arrive and they were shocked to the sound of the 900cc sound. hahaha..I was amused by their expression.
And he won the title again..GUESS WAT!!!!! Dat yellow fellow stop his bike right infront of where were standing..I was like "DAMN" he made my day..wwooohhuuuu!!!! I was bloody satisfied & happy errrr, mayb more than happy..or..can someone tell me how to describe!!!
Well, I walked out with a BROAD face..wats next, me & bro took photo w/one of the 900cc rider. Brother was damn happy...
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
9/12/2006 11:52:00 PM