Yar, I know my blog contains notin but werk, werk, werk.
Its madness..new gerls keep cumin in & Im still doing the assingment. Gosh!! DR arrangement was so contradicting. I don't even know what am I suppose to do.
All I know is that he does not want the new team or should I said the new gerls..he worried that they will leave...or maybe there is something wrong w/me. ( I think so)
Actually I was being diverted w/something else which perk me up everyday. Make me feel good most of the time. Felt funny yet proud at times. Anywei, I've enjoyed the company.
Well, what the heck. As long as I am happy w/my family & what I am..I will move on.
Desperation is a state of mind.
You never have to feel desperate if you can do two
things:
1. Believe in yourself - just because! You owe this to
yourself.
2. Don't ever feel that you can't live without ANY one
person in the world, because that robs you of self-growth.
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
10/22/2006 12:58:00 AM