Kita yang merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan
I believe all good things come to an end. At least, in the better way.
I took it proudly & with all my heart, confidence and will look forward now. In the begining I already knew what will happen. I am an optimistic..he he he.
Well, I wish him all the best & hopefully he find what he's looking for. He is in the mess right now. Was I once his best friend, confidante, partner & place for a shoulder to cry on. Looking over it now, I felt sympathy. There's nothing much I can do. With all my heart & gratitude I'll try to be around when you're in pain. As for the Beamer, both of us still considering. Chances are, we will get them. INSYALLAH!!!

Tak sangka eh, makin tua menjadi pulak the sensitivity.
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
12/14/2006 12:06:00 AM