Monday
I've submitted resignation letter to Derek.
Hubby was very supportive and mentioned should have done it long time ago
Met my friend for awhile & rest
Today
Im suppose to take half day, then Michelle did not turn up for and dat bloody idiot ask me to cover her arse again. I was so damn pissed of and did not turn up to work @ all. Met my friend and lunch awhile
And that moron Dy did it again..lol!! He sure kenak from me again for sure
Talk awhile with my beary friend and we exchange point of view. Honestly, Im abit terrified about not able to get any job due to the current financial we're facing. But Insyallah, with all the effort hopefully I will get one. For now, I have to wait for 90 days till its over.
GTG and catch a very good sleep.
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
1/16/2007 11:28:00 PM