What do I want or need in life?
I can't even settle for that. Typical example, had submitted my resignation and now fear of uncertainties for the future
1) Am I able to stay on track esp about my career
2) With the bandwith of financial crisis I had, could I sustain the pleasure in life I have currently.
3) Why isn't anyone being as paranoid as I am?
4) I've yet succeeded the GOALS in my life (Getting own transport, settle for future retirement, making babies etc, etc
I have another 24hrs to tell Derek about my final decision.
YES, I am quitting for tha sake of my pride. He will keep on bugging, harassing, scolding me in front of many.
As for my other half...I dun wish to talk abt it. Just wait and see.
Insyallah..I will strive harder & proof them all wrong.
Hi beary fren, if you read this please keep me in the loop..
See ya.
your name was a BLACK PUNK GIRL at
1/21/2007 04:50:00 PM